UETTDRRF04B – PERFORM TOWER RESCUE
UETTDRRF04B – Perform Tower Rescue
This nationally accredited one-day UETTDRRF04B – Perform Tower Rescue unit covers the performance of rescue procedures from an Electricity Supply Industry tower in the workplace.
Perform Tower Rescue specifies the mandatory requirements of rescue from an ESI tower and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels. It adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of performing work.
Our Training is conducted by experienced Emergency Services personnel and Height Safety Specialists who have the knowledge and experience to walk you through the requirements to operate heights safety equipment correctly. We specialise in tailoring training scenarios to your workplace needs.
- Prepare to perform tower rescue
- Carry out tower rescue
- Complete the performance of the tower rescue procedure
- Plenty of practical hands on training to ensure workers can be safe working at heights
- Instruction in hazards and risk control measures for specific work areas
- Checking of tools and emergency equipment
- Workplace procedures and work instructions for controlling risk are followed
- Workplace procedures for accessing the tower and removing the casualty
- Attaching emergency lowering equipment
- Securing of worksite and entry control
- Processes for reporting to accidents and/or incidents
- Multiple choice & written questions
- Practical demonstrations/skills observations
- A4 Certificate
- Wallet Card (upon request)
- All training resources
1 day (approximately 8 hours). Max of 8 Trainees per course
Upon successful completion a Certificate and Wallet Card (upon request) will be issued for UETTDRRF04B – Perform Tower Rescue
Participants are required to re-certify every 2 years from their completion date to maintain currency.
*Please note that ERT Fire & Rescue supplies all equipment necessary for you to undertake your training. ERT Fire & Rescue always recommend and encourage you to bring along your own equipment. Trainee’s must wear appropriate clothing that will get dirty, hard hat, protective eyewear and enclosed footwear is essential.
ERT Fire & Rescue can provide tailored on-site workplace training. Please contact our office on 0267 621 754 for a quote.
Training is conducted in partnership and under the auspices of Health Security Education RTO 40907.