This unit covers the competency required to identify and prevent the development of workplace emergency situations, or to minimise their consequences, and to report if emergency protection systems, emergency control equipment and evacuation systems are compromised.
Existing workers in any industry may benefit from this training as it is not industry specific.
- Identify, monitor and report situations that could lead to workplace emergencies
- Identify, report and correct situations that could prevent workplace emergencies from being safely handled
- Workplace emergencies and situations
- Reporting workplace emergencies
- Policy, procedures and plans
- Identifying hazards
- Workplace hazard analysis
- Risk register
- Emergency protection systems
- Emergency control equipment
- Evacuation systems
- Inoperable evacuation systems and control equipment
- Identify, correct and monitor workplace emergencies
- Multiple choice & written questions
- Practical demonstrations/skills observations
- A4 Certificate
- Wallet Card (upon request)
- All training resources
Upon successful completion a Certificate and Wallet Card (upon request) will be issued for PUAWER001B – Identify, Prevent and Report Potential Workplace Emergency Situations
**There is no legislative requirement for refresher training.
There are no prerequisites for this unit.
Training is conducted in partnership and under the auspices of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.